Tuesday, October 25, 2011

L'Oreal Color Riche Le Gloss in #152, Nude Touch

Congratulations L'Oreal, you have made a gloss that I would expect to find hob-nobbling with Clinique and Estee Lauder in a department store. This gloss looks and smells exactly like an Estee Lauder High Gloss that I had a very long time ago. Link: Estee Lauder High Gloss (the resemblance is uncanny!). The cost of the Estee Lauder gloss? $16.00. The cost of L'Oreal's dupe? $7.95! I think I know where my money will be going!

On to the actual gloss. I prefer my glosses to give me a natural color. Nude Touch is the perfect natural color for my lips. This gloss is VERY long lasting and it smells and tastes amazing (like other high end glosses it has a vanilla cupcake-y scent). I almost couldn't think of anything bad to say about it, it lasts a long time, it's not sticky, it comes in a huge variety of colors, it smells amazing, and on and on... But there is one thing. The gloss is a little chunky when it comes out of the tube. I don't know if that's the best way to describe it but as long as you really go back and forth with it it's not a big problem. It's definitely not worth paying the $16.00 for the Estee Lauder gloss when you can have a gloss that I think is just as good (minus the one defect that could honestly just be in my tube). Basically, I'm in love with this product and I will definitely be buying it in more shades.

Please share your thoughts on this gloss as well as any questions! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment