Thursday, March 22, 2012

Beauty and Life: 11 Question Tag

Thank you so much to Stephanie Louise from All Things Beautiful http://stephanielouiseatb.blogspot.com/2012/03/beauty-life-11-questions-tag.html for tagging me in her post!

So here are the rules!

The Rules
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus eleven questions for the people you have tagged to answer
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your tag
4. Go to their page and tell them
5. No tag backs
6. You legitimately have to tag
And now on to the the actual tag!
Things About Me

1.  I'm from Vermont.
2. I'm 21 years old.
3. I'm a college student.
4. I work in a Pharmacy and Bakery in the same supermarket.
5. I started getting into make-up about a year ago. 
6. I just started a YouTube channel!
7. I have a wonderful boyfriend named Luke.
8. I love music!
9. I want to major in English.
10. I almost went to cosmetology school and really can't remember what made me go to college instead.
11. I love to shop!

11 Questions for Me

1. You can only wear one nail color for the rest of your life, what is it?
 Essie E-nuf is E-nuf. Well this color is enough for me! It's a really pretty coral color that I can't get enough of on my fingers or my toes! Love it!
2. Top beauty blunder people make that drives you crazy?
Over bronzing to the point where you look like Snooki. 
3. What scent do you reach for most often?
 It smells so good!
4. Do you look more like your mom or your dad?
Probably my mom.
5. Top 3 favorite eyeshadow palettes?
 Stila Dream in Full Color - Love this, so easy to use, it even has blush!
Tarte for True Blood - OMG PIGMENT! You can do so much with this palette and the colors are so easily blendable!
Urban Decay Naked - enough said.
6. Glitter, shimmer, or matte makeup/nail polish?
Shimmer make-up all the way!
7. Whose collections do you fight for?
Stila!
8. Favorite animal?
 My kitty, Howell!
9. Most over-hyped beauty product?
 Check my post about these for my thoughts.
10. Show us a picture of your favorite handbag currently:
 This is the Fossil Key-per. My mom bought it and a matching make-up bag for me for my 21st birthday (in July) and I absolutely adore it!

11. Favorite makeup brush of all time?
 The Pencil by Sigma! This brush is perfect for putting color into my crease or the corner of my eye. I don't know how I lived without it!

My 11 Questions!
1. What got you into blogging?
2. What is your favorite product?
3. What is your most hated product?
4. If you could only purchase and wear one make-up brand for the rest of your life, which brand would it be?
5. Would you rather wear bright red or bright pink lips?
6. On a scale from 1-10 (one being the easiest), how easy/hard is it for you to do a smoky eye?
7. Do you have an everyday look or do you do different things every day. 
8. Should pink be worn on the eyes?
9. Stick on lip color, fashion do or DON'T PLEASE JUST DON'T?
10. What's the best thing that has come out so far in 2012 in your opinion?
11. What do you think about men's makeup?
And I Will Tag...
Sorry I only had two people to tag!

2 comments: