Thursday, March 22, 2012

Tokidoki Lipgloss in Sandy




SCARY! That is exactly what I thought about this gloss when I first saw it online. I've been wanting to try Tokidoki for a long time, but I never really knew what to buy from them. Everything changed when Sephora sent me an email telling me about their fabulous new 500 point reward (a fabulous Tarte set) and that, by the way, I was only four points away from it. So did I meticulously look through my shopping list for something I had wanted forever? Did I look through my make-up collection to see if I had anything that was getting low that needed to be replaced? Nope! I went to the sale section and clicked on the cheapest things I could find that interested me. I will even admit that I clicked on a couple other products first but they weren't available. Finally I found this green lip gloss.

I had definitely seen this before, and every time I came across it my thought process was "ew gross, who would want green lipgloss?" I really couldn't let the Tarte 500 point perk slip through my fingers, so I said "what the hell" and bought it. And I'm glad I did.

As you can see from the swatch, it only has the slightest hint of green when applied. It has this cute snow-globe packaging which I like to shake (mature, right?). It smells like blueberries which I love, and the best part is that it isn't sticky. It also has an applicator that I've never seen before. It's like a floppy spatula. Weird, but effective.

I like this product and I am eager to try more Tokidoki items in the future. If you have any suggestions for stuff I should try, or if you just want to say hi please leave a comment!

Also I'm nearing my 100th post! I will be hosting a giveaway when that time comes, rules to follow. Get ready people!

No comments:

Post a Comment