Thursday, March 8, 2012

Smashbox O-Gloss Noir


I'm a huge fan of the Smashbox O-Gloss series. The glosses smell great, the feel amazing on the lips (smooth with absolutely no stickiness) and they change color. I'm a huge gimmick person. If your product has some special gimmick, I WANT IT! But there is something more to these glosses than just the gimmick. While I didn't buy them at full price, I will if I run out of them. O-Gloss Gold is my absolute favorite lip gloss.

I really believe that these change to your perfect color. As you can see from my swatch, it starts off as an ugly black color. This is a little scary when you first apply it to your lips. Never fear though, it soon changes into a beautiful berry color.

Of the three O-Glosses that I have, I wear this one the least. That is only because I feel like the berry color is more suited for a night time look and I don't usually go out. I like these glosses better than the Too Faced Mood Swings too. They smell better and they are less sticky!

Please leave questions and comments and subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment