Monday, March 19, 2012

Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Peach Satin


This is another one of those drugstore products that has come out in the past four months and become super hyped. Everyone has been purchasing these lately.

So here's the deal with this blush. It's a creamy consistency that squishes. I won't say that it bounces because when you push it in, it doesn't bounce back into shape. It leaves a beautiful color and a smooth, creamy, matte finish. I have applied this with my fingers, a brush, and my beauty blender. Of all these methods, I suggest the beauty blender (or any other sponge) the most. Fingers just aren't as good and my brush left hairs on the surface. 

Unlike the color tattoo eyeshadows, I do like this product. I don't think it deserves all the hype that it has been getting, but I do think that it is a pretty good blush and I want to get more colors. I have been using it quite frequently recently as cream blushes are better on dry skin.

Tell me what you think! Please leave questions and comments and subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment